Compliance & Corporate Governance
Corporate criminal law
Real Estate Transaction/ Real Estate Law
Data protection law
Dr. Arnt Glienke has many years of experience advising companies in the areas of compliance, corporate governance and corporate criminal law.
In addition, he has often accompanied real estate transactions and has overseen all aspects of real estate law.
After studying at the University of Hamburg, further stations in London and Brussels, he implemented a compliance system in one of the largest European trading groups in the various European national companies. He then headed the responsible department on all aspects of corporate governance – in particular with regard to compliance with regulatory requirements – in one of the best-known German real estate groups. In addition, he has been working for years as a lecturer in the areas of compliance and data protection.
- “Compliance in the Real Estate Industry”, in: Comply 02/2017, p. 38 ff.,
- “Holistic Risk Management”, in: Comply 01/2019, S. 34 ff.,
- “NATO SOFA, Paris Protocol and National Legislation” in: NATO Legal Gazette, Issue 8/2007, p. 2.,
- “Criminality of the expert in accordance with Section 29 StVZO”in: Der Sachverständige 2007, p. 219 et seq..
- “Constitutionalization in Hamburg 1946-1952”, dissertation, Speyer 2011,